Sierra RC-24 Low Voltage Remote Control Panels
You’re about half way home from a busy day at the office when suddenly, it hits you… “Did I leave my vacuum and compressor running?” Dental equipment is a big investment, and leaving it running overnight can turn out to be a costly mistake. So, wouldn’t it be nice to have a way to determine if your equipment is on or off, simply by glancing at a panel on the wall?
Your new remote control panel from Sierra Dental Products conveniently allows you to operate your vacuum, compressor, and other utility room equipment at the push of a button! Not to mention, it can be installed almost anywhere in your dental office. Press any one of the green LED buttons, and it instantly lights up, telling you that your equipment is in operation. At the end of each day, simply press the button again and the light goes out, indicating that your equipment is off… Eliminating the need to physically check your equipment room.
We take great pride in everything we manufacture, and the RC-24 is no exception to that rule! Sierra Dental Products knows you lead a busy life, so we’re dedicated to providing solutions that make practicing dentistry easier!
- Series: A6
- Mounting Size: 16mm
- Operation: Maintained
- Contacts: SPDT
- Lens/Button Shape: Round Extended
- Lens/Button Color: Green
- Lamp Type: LED (Included)
- Nominal Lamp Votage: 24 V AC
- Illumination Circuit: Full Voltage
- Bezel: Plastic Round
- Full Shroud: No
- Current: 3 Amps
- IEC Rating: IP40
- Depth Behind Panel: 1.22"
- Operator Size: 18mm
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 4.5" x 2"
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Fits: Standard 2 Gang Box
- Fixed Contacts
- Built-in Limiting Resistor & Reverse Polarity Diode.
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.