Hill Air-Drop HA90C Chiropractic Table
If you have used a manual drop table for any length of time, then you’ll appreciate the impressive speed and ease of treating with the Air-Drop HA90C. Equipped with the Hill Air-Drop System, the HA90C allows doctors to select one or up to four drops simultaneously from the convenient, side-mounted, control panel. Once a section has been dropped, it is instantly reset with the simple touch of a foot pedal.
All of the pneumatic components on the Air-Drop HA90C are supplied by a large air-storage tank and mini-compressor which are neatly enclosed within the table’s base skirting. The compressor runs quietly and only periodically (approximately 1 minute) to replenish the air-tank.
The table features a Thoracic Air-Breakaway Section controlled by a foot pedal. The pedal increases or decreases the air-spring pressure in the thoracic and lumbar sections providing a controlled recoil action. It can also be locked in any position down to 51/2” for treating patients with a large abdominal region.
The drops included on the Air-Drop HA90C are Cervical, Thoracic, Lumbar, and Pelvic. The Cervical Drop has dual action enabling either straight or forward-drop action. All drops are controlled by the included foot-strips located on both sides of the table.
Like all Hill Adjustables, the Air-Drop HA90C has electric adjustable-height. Height is adjusted with a rocker foot pedal that is mounted to the base and can be accessed from either side of the table. A standard operating range from 21.5" to 31"(see optional ranges below) allows the doctor to work at a comfortable treatment level.
Base Air-Drop HA90C Standard Features
- Height controlled by Rocker Foot Pedal
- Height Range Standard: 21.5" to 31" (see options below)
- Width 24", Length 6'3"
- Armrests, 13" Face cutout, Paper Roll, Cutter
- Air-Powered Thoracic Spring Breakaway
- Air-activated Cervical, Thoracic, Lumbar and Pelvic drops (see short video)
- Tilting Headpiece, 30° Positive and Negative Tilt
- Power Foot-Strips (activate drops)
- Drop-Away Foot Section
- Choice of 20 vinyl colors for the top
- Beige, Grey or Black thermo-plastic base cover with Microban® Antimicrobial Protection
- One-year warranty on all parts (Dealer on-site labor warranty may vary)
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.