Hill AIRFLEX II Flexion & Distraction Table with optional Auto-Flexion and Auto-Distraction
The new AIRFLEX II features all of the ground-breaking air-powered innovations of its best-selling predecessor plus dynamic new features that place it in a class by itself–features like Target Touch™ patient balancing, Smart Lock and Sleep Mode which resets all functions between patients and an even larger air capacity. The stunning new touchscreen, with intuitive interface, is a virtual command center for the table's advanced functionality. AIRFLEX II is perfect for doctors who want a full-featured manual flexion and distraction chiropractic table with the option of adding automatic flexion and automatic distraction at any time Doctors love the AIRFLEX for its amazingly responsive treatment action. With patients counterbalanced on a cushion of compressed air, there is truly no other flexion-distraction table like it!
Adding optional Auto-Distraction turns your AIRFLEX II into one of the most effective traction tables available...
The 7" HD touchscreen panel offers digital accuracy for controlled, fully repeatable treatments. Other options include a choice of up to four air-drops, air-thoracic breakaway and a variety of headpieces to suit nearly every requirement. Scan the options below and click to build the ideal AIRFLEX for you in the Notebook section to the right.
Deluxe AIRFLEX II Package - $9050
Add these features below to create a Deluxe AIRFLEX.
- Air-Activated Dual Cervical Drop Headpiece
- Air-Activated Thoracic, Lumbar and Pelvic Air Drops
- Air-Activated Thoracic Breakaway
- Two Power Foot Strips
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.