PHS Chiropractic ATT-300 Upholstered Roller Massage Table
Prices listed for US customers only and that all international customers need to contact our authorized distributors partners to obtain quotes.
Specially designed for pretreatment therapy and massage, the ATT-300 Upholstered Roller Massage Table features three large rotating rollers traveling both clockwise and counterclockwise, up and down the spine, to knead and relax muscles in the neck, shoulders and lower back. For added patient comfort, the table features a thick padded lounge top, vibration, and adjustable massage pressure. A cervical and knee bolster are also included. Additional options include a 25” wide top.
- ATT-300 - Upholstered Roller Massage Table
- Load Capacity: 350 lbs.
- 72"L x 22"W x 25"H
- Clockwise and counter-clockwise rotation
- Travel indicator
- Automatic lowering device
- Adjustable massage pressure
- LED roller height indicator
- 30 Minute timer
- (1) Cervical bolster (2.5" x 12" x 14") and (1) knee bolster (6" x 7" x 20")
- 4" Roller height adjustment
- ATT-RSC - Reverse Side Controls
- ATT-300-25 - 25" Wide Top on a New Table
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.