Pivotal Health ME2002 Elevating Table - The Bolt
The ME2002 Elevating Table - The Bolt has been specifically designed for doctors of chiropractic allowing them to effectively treat each patient. This dynamic table has been designed and built with the highest standards of quality, integrity, and innovation. With its quiet and smooth elevation at a range of 24” to 36”, the ME2002 allows each practitioner to eliminate the constant squatting and bending while treating patients, leaving them with more energy at the end of the work day.
- Lifting Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Electric elevation range: 24-36"
- 3” High density foam cushion with face opening
- White powder coat steel base
- 2 sliding doors of each side of table
- Ankle extension with 3.5" elevation
- 2 Foot pedals (1 on each end)
- 1 Mounted hand control
- S2778 - Pelvic Drop
- S2779 - Additional Mounted Hand Control
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.