Beaverstate Dental – Columbia Operatory System
- S-3600 - 3 handpiece automatic control
- C-4250 - Cuspidor with vacuum & water QD
- Aerolight PM - Operatory light
- 146-203 - 40" light post with bushing
- DR-96 - Doctor's operatory stool
- AT-96 - Assistant's operatory stool
- Epic - Epic operatoy chair, 110V
- 400-030 - Epic chair adapter
- 113-514 - Assistant's side syringe
- 115-713 - HP Illumination (ISO-B, 5-Hole)
- 115-703 HP Illumination (ISO-C 6-Pin)
- 126-160 Wet/Dry Foot Control
- 030-016 2nd HVE holder and tubing
- 107-145 Unit mount touch pad (available on S-3600 only)
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.