The A2 chair is the most economical chair in our line of products. The backbone to a reliable chair is contingent on both the engineering and quality of the materials used. The chair is produced using some of the highest standards and as such has received praise as one of the best chairs on the market.
Furthermore, the entire unit is finished using a Powder-coated baked finish to enable the highest level of asepsis control and with a cast iron frame the chair provides excellent durability. The company continues to exceed expectations, satisfying customer’s desire for an economically priced unit built using the highest standards.
- Flight Round Light
- Deluxe doctor stool
- 2X 3-way syringes, each at doctor and assistant side
- 3X four-hole handpiece tubing with coupler (2XHigh, 1XLow)
- 1X High-volume Evacuator (HVE) and 1X Saliva Ejector
- 1X Foot controls for handpieces
- 1X Handpiece holder for scaler
- Ceramic spitton bowl
- 24V X-ray viewer *(Option)
Built in ultrasonic or piezo scaler, Hand piece fiber-optics system, Multimedia monitor mount, Integrated intro-oral camera, Continental style delivery
- Combine with the A2 patient chair
- 3 way air/water syringe with fully autoclavable tips
- Rotating one piece cuspidor
- Automatic bowl rinse and timed-cup fill functions accessible by patient and assistant side
- Unit mounted treatment light with two intensity settings
- Touch pad control of patient chair for doctor and assistant
- Choose from large or compact doctor’s hand piece control
- City/Closed water system standard on all units
- Foot controls hand pieces and offers water on/off toggle and chip air blower
- 12 seamless and plush upholstery colors
- Environment temperature: 5°C to 40°C
- Related humidity: = 80%
- Power supply: ~110-220V ± 10%; 50Hz ± 10%
- Air pressure: 400-600kPa
- Water pressure: 200-400kPa
- Bearing capacity of the chair = 135 KG
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.