Birthing Bed Stryker LD 304 Refurbished
Your partner in delivery LD304 birthing bed provides comfort and security for both mom and caregiver. Simple operation, mobility and an ergonomic design provide safety while positioning to mom’s comfort.
- Lock-Rite slide-off foot section
- Lightweight, self-standing foot section
- Glideaway foot supports with six-way adjustability
- Single-button Trend.
- Three-position siderails
- In-rail motion controls with lockout
- 17.5-inch (44 cm) low bed height
- 5-inch (13 cm) Ultra Comfort head and seat support surface
- 3-inch (8 cm) foot mattress
- 6-inch (15 cm) Omni Surface casters with wheel covers
- Locking-caster steering
- Four-wheel, steel-ring brake system with centrally located activation pedal
- 33-inch (84 cm) mattress width with four motor functions (head, bed, foot, Trend.) Automatic pelvic tilt
- CPR release
- Manual backup
- Self-storing labor grips
- Plastic fluid basin
- Under-bed night light
- Wood headboard
- Permanent folding three-stage IV pole
- Two year parts and labor warranty
- Model number 4701
- Overall length 93” (236 cm)
- Overall width
- Siderails up 41” (104 cm)
- Siderails down 37” (94 cm)
- Lift capacity
- Bed 500 lb. (228 cm)
- Head section 250 lb. (114 cm)
- Foot section 300 lb. (136 cm)
- Height range (to litter top)
- High 35.5” (90 cm)
- Low 17.5” (44 cm)
- Litter positioning
- Backrest 0°-70°
- Pelvic tilt 4°
- Maximum Trend. 8°
- Patient surface 33” x 81” (84 x 206 cm)
- Support surface thickness
- Head/seat 5” (13 cm)
- Foot 3” (8 cm)
- Seat depth
- Standard 12.5” (32 cm)
- With Skoocher 12.5-8.5” (32-22 cm)
- Caster diameter
- Standard 6” (15 cm)
- Optional 8” (20 cm).
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.