Hill-Rom TotalCare Hospital Bed - Refurbished
Warranty: Full 1 Year (Medical Facilities) / 90 Days (Residential Customers) - Parts and Labor
|Minimum under-bed clearance:|
|3.25” (82.6 mm) for 5” diameter casters|
|4.75” (121.0 mm) for 6” diameter casters|
|1.75” (44.5 mm) (Under the IntelliDriveTM System unit only)|
|Max Head elevation||75°|
|Safe working load||550 lbs (249 kg)|
|Max Patient weight for SpO2RT Mattress||500 lbs (227 kg)|
- Continuous Lateral Rotation Therapy
- Percussion and Vibration Therapy, including postural setting options
- Weight based pressure redistribution in any bed position
- Advanced Microclimate Management technology
- Point-Of-Care® siderail controls with Graphical Caregiver Interface feature (GCI®).
- Digital Head of bed angle indicator and alarm
- 3 mode bed exit sensor with alarm silence and alarm suspend modes
- FullChair® and chair egress with stand assist
- One-button Boost® patient repositioning support
- Turn assist
- Optional IntelliDrive® powered transport
- FlexAfoot® electrical bed retraction and extension
- HandsFree™ emergency CPR and Trendelenburg
- History data on patient weight, head of bed elevation, chair position, and pulmonary therapies
- Therapy reminders
- Safety stop and alarm for pulmonary therapies when side rails are down
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.