Stryker 1061 Gynnie OB- GYN Stretcher Refurbished
Easy. Multi-functional. Convenient.
Gynnie combines the durability and features of our standard stretcher with OB/GYN functionality. This multi-functional stretcher is ideal for pelvic exams and can also be utilized for general use.
Pelvic exam conversion in 3 easy steps
4" Ultra Comfort support surface
Retractable Fifth wheel
Easy. Multi-functional. Convenient. Gynnie combines the durability and features of Stryker’s standard stretcher with supreme OB/GYN functionality. This multi-functional stretcher is ideal for pelvic exams and can also be utilized for general use.
- 4” (10 cm) Ultra Comfort support surface with sealed seams
- 8” (20 cm) Omni Surface casters with wheel covers
- 26” (66 cm) wide patient surface
- Dual cylinder pneumatic backrest
- Dual pedestal hydraulics with constant rate descent
- Dual side-mounted foot control hydraulics
- Retractable fifth-wheel steering
- Four-wheel, steel-ring brakes with dual side and head activators
- Glideaway siderails • Integrated storage tray with oxygen bottle holder
- Permanently-attached folding foot section
- Permanently-attached foot supports
- Pop-up push handles Roller bumpers
- Two IV receptacles
- Unique one-handed foot section release lever
- Model number 1061
- Overall length 81” (205.7 cm)
- Overall width
- Siderails up 31.5” (80 cm)
- Siderails down 28” (71 cm)
- Weight capacity 500 lb. (225 kg)
- Height range (to litter top)
- High 35.75” (90.8 cm)
- Low 22” (55.5 cm)
- Litter positioning
- Backrest 0°– 90°
- Knee gatch 0°– 90°
- Trend./Reverse Trend. ±18°
- Maximum angle 87.5°
- Patient surface 26” x 75.5” (66 x 191.5 cm)
- Siderails 13” x 39” (34 x 99 cm)
- Caster diameter 8” (20 cm)
- Break away point from wall 68” (172.7 cm
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.