Champion 86 Series Bariatric Manual Recliner XL-Transporter 868
Champion’s 86 Series Recliner is generously sized, deeper and wider for patients up to 500 lbs. with a steel frame reinforced to meet the needs of larger patients. Standard swing-arms provide versatility, easy cleaning, efficient maintenance and lateral patient transfers. Durable five-inch casters roll easily during transport and raise the chair to a comfortable height for staff. The 86 Series Recliner is ideal for oncology, pre/post op, dialysis, nocturnal therapies, infusion therapy, patient rooms and other treatment needs.
Please note: Only one of our advanced technology options, Heat or Heat & Massage Combo may be ordered on our Manual recliners.
- Swing-away arms
- Fold-away side table (one)
- Push handle
- Retractable foot tray
- 5" thermoplastic casters
- Wall-hugger mechanism (infinite recline positions)
- Quick-release seat
- All steel, powder-coated frame
- Patient weight capacity: 500 lbs.
|Back Height (from floor/seat)||49"/29"|
|Overall width (2 table down/up)||37"/57"|
|Arm Height from Floor (front/back)||30"/27"|
|Upright Overall Depth (w/handle)||50"|
|Trendelenburg Depth (ext. length)||77"|
|Thermal Plastic Casters||5"|
|Weight Capacity||500 lbs.|
- Central locking caster system
- Additional fold-away side table
- Cupholder - On all tables or one of two tables
- Premium casters - Set of 4
- Heat and massage
- Cal 133 fire barrier
- Vinyl upgrades
- Champion, non standard vinyl
- Customer's own material
- PVC-free material
- Black over-the-lap tray
- Fold-away table (with cupholder)
- Swing-away table (with or without cupholder)
- Cup holders
- Head pillow/lumbar support
- Cushion wedge/arm support
- Blood draw arm support
- Push handle cover
- Head flap protector
- Arm covers
- Rear back flap
- Monitor mount
- Tablet table
- Nocturnal sleep pad
- Nocturnal sleep guards
- Footrest extender
- Side guards
- IV pole (2-or 4-hook)
- Oxygen tank holder
- IV bracket
- IV rolling base, locking
- Bag hook
- Personal items storage bag
- Paper roll dispenser
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.