ADS D3 Dental Dr Stool
Free Shipping USA
Our dentist stool has ergonomic design with 6 adjustment points to help you find the exact position and bring you comfortable back support at an amazing price!
A dental stool is an important piece of equipment in a dental practice because it will be used daily, so it should be comfortable, ergonomic, adjustable and durable. Although the design of the seat, backrest and other components may be different, the stool must provide sufficient padding and support for long-term use.ADS expansive line of doctor and assistant stools deliver essential support to the dental team. Its ergonomic design, different foam density layers and adjustable exercise capabilities make the ADS stool your first choice for practice.
Our dentist stool is ergonomically designed with 6 adjustment points to help you find the exact position and bring you comfortable back support at an amazing price!
- Chrome plated pneumatic cylinder
- Height adjustment, Backrest forward backward adjustment,
- Seat suface adjustment,
- Contoured seat & back, Fiber leather upholstery
- Cast aluminum star, Quiet twin wheel casters,
- 1 year warranty
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.