Brewer 135 Series Jumper Saddle Stool-135JS-135JS-H
Benefits of a Saddle Stool
- Better posture as the vertebrae discs align naturally, resulting in immediate improved posture with less spinal muscle degeneration.
- Tension relief in the shoulder and neck area due to the improved positioning of the thoracic and cervical spine.
- Deeper breathing occurs due to the stretching of the torso allowing for better circulation, resulting in less fatigue.
- Improved mobility and reach is easily achieved as the legs are free to “scoot” around the operatory, while remaining seated.
• Standard upholstered seat design
• Press on ring for easy height adjustment
• Turn ring to conveniently adjust level of dynamic motion
• 23” diameter cast aluminum base w/large castors
• 250 lb. weight capacity
|Part Number||Height Range||Ultraleather Upholstery Colors||Recommended User Height|
|135JS||24″-32″||Dove Gray, Raven Wing, Papyrus||5’3″ – 5’11”|
|135JS-H||27″ – 37″||Dove Gray, Raven Wing, Papyrus|
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.