Brewer 9500 Series Dental-Hygienist Stool
Discover how good greater freedom of movement feels with the all-new 9500 Series from the ergonomic experts at Brewer. This evolution in comfort has been developed to enable you to customize your seating around both preference and ergonomic needs.
- 3rd generation Dynamic Motion Technology
- Low-profile, wrap around backrest
- Separate, independent backrest tilt
- Flexible waterfall seat front for added comfort as you move
- Exclusive use of HybriGel Foam
- Our 3rd generation Dynamic Motion Technology engages your core, helping strengthen back muscles as you work to enhance comfort and stamina
- Low-profile, wrap-around support cradles you in comfort, while allowing you to enjoy a greater range of motion
- Exclusive use of HybriGel Foam for unmatched pressure management and cooling comfort
- Designed to provide correct weight distribution, pelvic tilt, and comfort throughout a broad range of routine motion
- Continuous, synchronized movement of saddle-style seat and lumbar support allows for proper weight distribution, encourages neutral posture and promotes muscular health
- Adjust desired level of seat and back tilt together to accommodate front-to-back reaching without sacrificing lumbar support
- Backrest adjust independently at the touch of your fingertips, allowing more comfort, improved sight lines and patient access
- Flexible waterfall seat front features less depth than standard seats to meet individual comfort preferences
All Premium 9500 Premium Ergonomic Series Stools Feature:
- Less deep, saddle-style seat dimensions: 19.5″ x 15″
- Includes the new exclusive HybriGel foam, a gel-infused memory foam that gives advanced pressure management and superior cooling comfort
- Wrap-around backrest with ratcheted height adjustment
- Paddle control adjusts level of synchronized tilt for seat and back
- Paddle control enables back support to move independently of the seat
- Paddle control for seat height adjustment
- Backrest dimensions: 17″ x 9.5″
- 25″ diameter powder-coated, 5-leg cast aluminum base with hooded, dual wheel, polyurethane-tread casters
- 250 lb weight capacity
- Standard 5 year warranty
- Made in the USA
- Four optional column height ranges:
- 15.5″ – 20″
- 18.5″ – 24.5″
- 20.5″ – 26.5″
- 22″ – 31″ (w/ footring)
- Contoured, ratcheted, adjustable body support with HybriGel foam
- Left and right body support models available
- Adjustable footring standard
- Height: 24″ – 32″
|Part Number||Height Range||Seamless Upholstery||Foot Ring||Body Support|
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.