Beaverstate Dental Mobile System Doctor's Cart A-4100
- Beaverstate Dental 3 HP Automatic Doctor’s Cart, Model A-4100
- Automatic selection for 3 handpieces
- 3-way syringe with quick change autoclavable tip
- Master ON/OFF toggle
- Pressure adjustment for each handpiece
- Easy to read pressure gauge
- Non-retracting water coolant
- Brass plated valves for long life
- Asepsis handpiece tubing, sterling (Specify Straight or Coiled/2 Wk LT)
- 16" x 22" Star Board ST Work Surface, Dolphin Grey
- Painted H-frame with height adjustment, 27" to 35"
- Soft-touch variable speed foot control
- Utility center assembly, 14" x 9" x 5-3/8"
- 7' umbilical tubing
- Delete utility center (144-018)
- Delete handpiece station with tubing
- Additional handpiece station with tubing (dry only)
- Additional syringe on assistant’s side (113-515)
- QD Kit (1/4" and 3/8" w/mounting bracket and hardware) (030-013)
- Additional QD Kit (1/4" with mounting bracket) (030-015)
- Additional umbilical tubing (per foot) (115-505)
- Silcryn tubing
- Additional HVE Valve with Tubing and Holder (030-014)
- Arm-mounted Tray Holder (105-053)
- Handpiece Illumination System with Delay, 5 and 6 pin
- Foot Controls
- Water Bottle Kits
We offer a 5 years warranty on defects in workmanship or materials, under normal use, with the purchase of this product. Contact Your Medical Dental Equipment for additional warranty information. The Manufacturer reserves the right to repair or replace warranted products at discretion.
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.