Son-Mate II Scaler/Polisher Combination
At the touch of the switch, alternate from scaling to polishing plus a variety of other operations. You can perform curettage, deep scaling of heavy calculus and stain removal. Optional drilling and cutting accessories available.
- Scaler handpiece
- Stack (Transducer) inserted in the handpiece
- Assorted Tips
- Tip wrench
- Water line with quick disconnect attached
- Powercord grounded for safety
- One foot control for both scaling and polishing mode.
- 35,000 RPM Micromotor with variable speed, precision balanced for low vibration/low noise.
- From 200 RPMHigh Torque Micromotor
- Forward/Reverse switch
- Straight handpiece, user friendly, autoclavable
- Prophy angle for snap on rubber cups, autoclavable
- Starter kit with 10 rubber and 10 prophy paste cups
- Rubber rest for handpiece
- Owner's and Technique manual
- Power Supply: 110/220 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Operating Frequency: 17,500 - 19,000 Hz, for scaling mode, Autotuned
- Water input pressure: 30-60 PSI (2-5 Bar)
- Dimensions: Width 7 1/2 x Depth 9 1/2 x Height 3 1/4" (19 cm x 24.1 cm x 8.3 cm)
- Net Weight: 9 3/4 lbs. / 4.4 Kg.
- Shipping Weight: 11 lbs. / 4.3 Kg.
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.