TECH WEST ECOVAC DRY VACUUM PUMP 4-6 USER (VPD4D2)
Our EcoVac system provides the advantages of proven technology, durable construction, quiet operation and oil-free performance with the latest in water and energy-saving features. This is not only important to you as an environmentally responsible business owner, it also prepares your practice for the upcoming change to metered water usage in many areas of the country. We utilize a Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) to control the vacuum levels. With no suction being used, the motor is running one third the speed and using very little power. Every time a suction hose is being used the motor automatically speeds up to maintain constant suction. \
Maintenance free unit with no traps to clean, no oil to check or change. Truly a ZERO maintenance machine.
- Model: VPD4D2
- Number of Users: 4-6
- Voltage: 208/230
- Tank Gallons: 14
- Breaker Size: 20
- Horsepower: 2
- Number of Heads: 2
- CFM @ 8HG: 40
- Amps: 10
- Dimensions: 39”H x 40”W x 20”D
- Weight: 282
- Green design
- Whisper quiet motor
- Energy-efficient operation
- Oil free performance
- Nickel Coated turbine section
- Delivered ready to install
- 5-year/5000-hour warranty
The Manufacturer offer a 5 years warranty on defects in workmanship or materials, under normal use, with the purchase of this product. Contact Your Medical Dental Equipment for additional warranty information. The Manufacturer reserves the right to repair or replace warranted products at discretion.
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.