Zenith7100 76"/80" Grid Deck, Full Electric w/Locking Mechanism - pedal locks bed to floor, 7.95" - 30", 500# capacity, Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg, Chair Position w/SLIDE W-I-D-E Expanding/Retracting Deck 35", 39", 42"
Slide-W-I-D-E Expandable/Retractable Sleep Deck
- Patented expandable/retractable deck quickly and easily adjusts to 35", 39", and 42"with two quick-release ball-detent pins on each side
- Quick adjustment is ideal for moving through narrow doorways
- All pins are attached to the bed with lanyards, eliminating lost parts
- Wide head and footboards available in 39" and 42" widths
- Rails and assist devices are also quick-release without tools on each side
Wider sleep surfaces reduce falls by residents accustomed to sleeping on common consumer products, which range from 39" for a twin to 60" for a queen sized bed.*
*Fragala G, Perry B, Fragala M, Examining bed width as a contributor to risk of falls from bed in long term care. Annals of Long-Term Care: Clinical Care and Aging, 2012; 20(6):35-38.
FeaturesThe Slide-W-I-D-E and accessories are in full compliance with the FDA guidelines for reducing the risk of bed entrapment, “Hospital Bed System Dimensional and Assessment Guidance to Reduce Entrapment”. Details can be found at: www.fda.gov.
Highest Safety and Quality Standards
Unrestricted UL Listing
Built to conform to UL 60601-1, IEC601-2-38, and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 601.1 the Zenith Series offers the following, ensuring the utmost resident and staff safety:
- No pinch points within 200mm of bed perimeter
- Bed can be used as a transport device because it passes threshold clearance at ALL heights by 20mm
- Splash-proof electronics
- Load capacity and tip-stability tested and approved
Proudly Made in America
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.