Full Electric Hospital Bed Bariatric 600 lb - ABL-B700
- Full-electric, three-function operation
- New DC Electronics that are quieter and offer a faster Hi-Lo function than traditional AC
- DC Electronics are splashproof and offer a lower voltage making them more reliable and less prone to electronic failures
- Designed to meet the requirements of applicable HCPCS codes
- Split-frame with removable ends for easy transport
- Heavy-duty grid sleep deck
- Optional Swing-down style trigger release rail requires no tool assembly and designed with quick release for easy removal
- High-strength, steel-reinforced, truss frame
- Durable powder-coated finish
- Simple assembly: no special tools required
- Self-wrenching nut: assembled for easy part replacement
- Ball-screw bed ends
- Bed height: low 17" to high 27"
- Maximum patient weight is 600 lbs
- 700 lb evenly distributed total weight capacity including the patient, mattress, rails and accessories
- Overall bed dimensions: 46.5" width (with rails) and 87" length
- Sleeping surface dimensions: 42" width and 80" length
- Total Bed Weight: 295 lbs
- Also available as a package with 650-1501-1633N bariatric mattress and A8340 head half rails
• Two year warranty for defects in workmanship and materials of mechanical components, frame, and electronics • During the warranty period, defective items will be repaired or replaced at manufacturer's option at no charge
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.