Handrer 105 Dust Collector
105 DUST COLLECTOR
Central Dust Collection Units for Multiple Work Stations
Built-in Silencer on Dust Collectors
105 DUST COLLECTOR
A 5 HP suction unit designed to provide suction for up to 8 work positions, simultaneously. Powered by a ball bearing, industrial 5HP, 220V/60HZ three phase motor, the model 105 provides cost effective dust extraction with a state of the art drum cartridge filter technology which collect particles as small as 1⁄2 microns.
The 105 dust collector has a suction capacity of 1800 CFM (cubic feet per minute) through the inlets provided. The unit is finished in a baked, durable coating, and ships complete with switch and box type silencer. PLEASE PROVIDE A SKETCH SHOWING ROOM DIMENSIONS AND WORKSTATIONS FOR FREE LAYOUT OF CENTRAL SUCTION SYSTEM.
Shipping weight: 450 lbs. [108.9 kg]
Unit dimensions: 30” W x 24 1/16” D x 58” H [76cm x 61cm x 147cm]
|Weight||450 lbs. [108.9 kg]|
|Dimensions||30” W x 24 1/16” D x 58” H [76cm x 61cm x 147cm]|
SUCTION INLETS: Various diameter inlets up to
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.