Hill HA90C Chiropractic Tablewith optional Manual Drops
The Hill HA90C is our most popular chiropractic adjustment drop table. Designed with both you and your patient in mind, the HA90C electrically adjusts in height from 22" to 35" giving you the ideal working height and your patients easy access both on and off the table. The HA90C is also versatile. You can customize the design of your HA90C from the many available options and build a table uniquely suited to your needs.
Base HA90C Standard Features
- Armrests, 11" face cutout and paper roll
- Electrically controlled height - 22" to 35"
- Standard width - 24" length - 5'10" with drops; 5'9" without drops
- Foam top - 2 1/2" Soft, Medium or Firm
- Choice of 20 vinyl colors for the top
- Beige, Grey or Black thermo-plastic base cover with Microban® Antimicrobial Protection
- One-year warranty on all parts (Dealer on-site labor warranty may vary)
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.