ImageMax Daylight Loader
The ImageMax Daylight Loader is constructed with high quality heavy duty fabric over a light-weight frame that fits over the top portion of the ImageMax Processor. The loader adds about 2″ to the ImageMax overall height. To load film, temporarily remove the red view lens. Insert your film through the opening. Replace the red lens. Then, push your hands through the arm sleeves to load your film into the ImageMax. There is plenty of room inside the loader to easily load film into the processor or reload a pan or ceph cassette. There’s a pouch below your hands to store pan and/or ceph film. The loader also includes 2 trays for intra-oral film foil and paper/vinyl.
When installed onto the ImageMax Film Processor, the Daylight Loader is 23″ high at the back sloping to 19″ at the front. It is 19″ wide and 15″ deep. Your hands enter at 15″ above the counter – about the same level that you would work with the ImageMax if you were not using a daylight loader. We recommend that your cart or counter height be 28 to 32 inches from the floor.
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.