IMAGEMAX (REFURBISHED) AUTOMATIC FILM PROCESSOR
ImageMax solves X-Ray problems by moving the chemistry, NOT the film!
- Save over $1700 a year in chemistry, cleaning, and maintenance costs! Call us for a detailed explanation.
- 90% Less Cleaning compared to other processors!
– Swish the tanks out with water and refill with new chemistry. No racks and rollers to scrub!!
- Uses 80% Less Chemistry compared to roller based processors!
- Creates 80% Less used fixer!
- Develops all dental film! (All intra-oral sizes 0-4, Pan, and ceph)
- Processes according to the Kodak time and temperature guidelines!
- Consistent dip-tank quality images from when chemistry is new to when chemistry is changed.
- Computer automatically recommends when to change chemistry and water!
- Compact and Self-contained! No plumbing necessary to the processor!
- Sealed, one quart holding tanks. Greatly reduces chemistry oxidation! No smells.
- Sets up in just 5 minutes!
- 2 year limited warranty! No other film processor even comes close!
- Includes: 3 sets ImageMax Concentrate Dev & Fix, 3 size 2 & 1 size 0 Film Holders (other sizes available), WaterFlo+, Cleaner, Power Cord, Drain Tubes, Staging Jar, and maintenance tools.
Refurbished processors are units that we either buy-back or take in on trade. They are fully inspected and completely retested and recertified. The picture may not exactly match we ship.
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.