ImageWorks ENDOS ACP Intra-Oral X-Ray, 9992700700, 9992700699, 9992700698
Tailored Settings: Optimize exposure parameters at the touch of a key. Specific modality may be chosen to optimize based on size of the patient and the dentition area.
Smooth and Robust Movement: Quality craftsmanship that provides light-as-air movement with long term arm stability.
Flexibility: Endos can be configured with a remote timer allowing you to set all the exposure parameters outside the examination room for staff safety.
- ENDOS ACP Product Data:
- Power Supply - 120V 10% 60Hz
- X-ray tube - 70kV 8mA
- Focal spot - 0.8 mm IEC 336
- Focus to skin distance - 20cm (7-7/8") standard / 30cm (11-13/16") with optional collimator cone extension
- X-ray field (at collimator tip) - Diameter 60mm (2-3/8") / 35x45mm (1-3/8" x 1-3/4") with optional diaphragm
- Duty cycle - 1:32
- Exposure times - 0.02 to 3.2s in 32 steps
- Anatomic programs (ACP only) - 30 pre-set times
- Shipping weight - 80 Lbs (36 Kg)
- Warranty - 2 years, Limited
9992700604 - Endos ACP Exposure Button
9992700112 - 16" Wall Mount Plate.
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.