9992433000 Panoura 18S Pan (with Acq PC)
9992433100 Panoura 18S Pan With Ceph (with Acq PC)
2 Year Limited Warranty including Remote Technical Support
EASY 3D UPGRADE
Our basic 2D panoramic unit is upgradeable to 3D, so there is peace of mind that the initial investment is protected if 3D capability is needed later on.
The Panoura 18S is the most practical advanced 2D dental imaging system. Ideal for doctors who need ultra-high-resolution Panoramic and Ceph capabilities all in one compact, low-cost platform.
DIRECT CONVERSION SENSOR
Most Panoramic CMOS sensors use lower cost, more generally available materials that are less sensitive to x-ray. Therefore, these sensors must convert x-ray to light before converting to a digital signal. This can result in image blurriness because the extra conversion step can cause the radiation to “fan out” and inadvertently trigger surrounding pixels. The Panoura has a unique sensor design that converts x-ray directly to digital, which contributes to a much sharper image.
16 BIT SENSOR
How do we create the gorgeous images we’re so well-know for? It’s the 16 bit sensor. A 16 bit sensor has twice as many greyshades that can be presented in each pixel as a 15 bit sensor and four times as many as a 14 bit sensor. In the end, a 16 bit sensor provides fantastic texture and contrast.
FMX CLIPPINGS & BITEWINGS
Not only do we do create bitewings, but our FMX Clipping feature creates 18 intraoral-sized images clipped from the pan with one click. Instead of taking 18 individual images with an intraoral X-Ray, they can all be generated at once in 14 seconds.
EXQUISITE IMAGES – EVEN WITH SUBOPTIMAL POSITIONING
Panoura 18S features auto-correction for suboptimal patient positioning. Without this, an already suboptimal image (from a pan with a lower-quality sensor) can be further degraded if the patient is not positioned optimally. With the Panoura, the very high data-capture sensor acquires many “layers” of image data. This allows the powerful software to auto-correct for suboptimal patient positioning. It’s worth noting that all of this data is available after the image is taken – so the image can be further optimized if desired. In the end, this assures exquisite images with the Panoura every time while being less dependent on operator training or the ability of the patient to remain stationary.
- Sensor: Cadmium Telluride direct CMOS
- Levels of Gray: 16-bit (65,536 or 64K)
- Exposure Times (Sec): 8, 14, 16 (Panoramic Adult)
- 6, 11, 13 (Panoramic Child)
- 4 x 2 (TMJ) 8, 10 (Cephalometric)
- 11.5 (3D Dent Mode)
- 11.5 x 2 (3D Oral Mode)
- Magnification: 1.2 - 1.29 (Panoramic, TMJ)
- Pixel/Voxel Size: 100 µm square pixel (2D Modes)
- 80 µm cubic voxel (3D Dent Mode)
- 100 µm cubic voxel (3D Oral Mode)
- 3D F.O.V.:
- 4cm x 5.7cm (3D Dent Mode)
- 7.7cm x 5.4 cm (3D Oral Mode)
- Focal Spot: 0.5mm x 0.5mm
- Tube Voltage: 58 - 82 kVp
- Tube Current: 2 - 10 mA
- Power Supply: 120 VAC +/- 10% (20A)
- Input: 2 kVa
- Total Filtration: 2.5mm Aluminum
- Software Apps: EVAsoft (Pan/Ceph)
- OnDemand3D (3D Modes)
- Weight: (Pan wall mounted) 287 lbs
- (Pan/3D wall mounted) 309 lbs
- (Pan/Ceph wall mounted) 375 lbs
- (Pan/Ceph/3D wall mounted) 397 lbs
- (Pan floor stand) 342 lbs
- (Pan/3D floor stand) 364 lbs
- (Pan/Ceph floor stand) 430 lbs
- (Pan/Ceph/3D floor stand) 452 lbs
Computer Requirements for ImageWorks’ Panoura 18S
Note: ImageWorks strongly recommends you purchase a new computer for use with your Panoura 18S Digital Panoramic X-Ray system. A computer is NOT included with the purchase of a Panoura 18S. The computer needed has several atypical requirements so please double check the details of any computer you order to work with the Panoura 18S. Computer specifications detailed below are subject to change without notice.
- Required Computer Specifications for ImageWorks’ Panoura 18S with EVAsoft Dental Imaging Software:
- Operating System - Microsoft Windows 8.1 or 7 (64 bits) Professional
- Intel i5 processor or better
- RAM - 4 GB minimum
- Minimum of 2 available USB Ports that are PCI Express x1 o First slot is for dedicated Ethernet connection to the Panoura 18S. This is separate and in addition to connection to any Local Area Network (LAN) connections o Second slot is for a Serial RS-232 Port (Note: USB to RS232 adapters will NOT work)
- CD-R / DVD-R/RW
- Hard Drive - 500 GB
- Monitor with minimum resolution of 1280x1024 @ 32 bits color depth
Included with the Panoura 18S:
- Ethernet GIGIBIT (PCI express) provided
- RS232 Card (PCI express) provided
- Internet access is required to access the remote technical support provided by ImageWorks.
- ImageWorks strongly recommends that you consult your IT professional to ensure a Data Back-up system is in place for your dental office and the EVAsoft imaging software.
- Panoura 18S supports TWAIN for image transfers to imaging software other than EVAsoft Dental Imaging Software
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.