Med Mizer FlexTilt WC19 Transport Chair
With our FlexTilt WC19 Transport chair, customers have a terrific seating option (tilt and recline) with the added benefit of having the ability to use as a transport chair. Often times facilities are choosing to rent a wheelchair for transportation (costly) and or choosing to transport in a standard wheelchair to help take their residents off-site. Given the terrific feedback we continually receive with our FlexTilt Chair, we wanted to create a transport chair to suit your needs (safety, comfort, and lower your cost).
Med-Mizer partnered with the University of Michigan Transportation Research Institute (UMTRI) to have our FlexTilt tested to the WC19 certification.
FlexTilt WC19 Transport Chair
- Meets standards to be utilized
as a transport chair for residents up to 350lbs for
- Provides Independence and mobility.
- Create comfort with unlimited positioning options.
- Reduce caregiver injuries and efficiency (reduction in transfers, reduced time in repositioning, etc).
- Reduce cost with an affordable chair solution.
- Ease of use/operation with unlimited positioning for enhanced comfort.
• “Pressure Relief” strapping
• Easy built-in handles/control for unlimited positioning
• Vback design for added comfort and support
• Pivoting arms facilitate easier transfers
• Recline foot section handle
• Built-in length extender for customized seating
• Easier maneuverability with steering casters
• Frame: Gauge steel 11ga – 16ga
• Degree of Tilt: 25º
• Degree of Recline: 30º
• Seat Width: 16″, 20″, 24″
• Seat Depth: 16.5″ – 18″
• Seat Height: 19.5″ – 21.5″
• Weight Capacity: 350 LBS.
• Warranty: 3-year mechanical frame and 1-year on components
• Made in the USA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.