MEDICAL ILLUMINATION MI-550 LED EXAM LIGHT
The compact but powerful MI-550 is the perfect fit and offers the greatest value in an examination light. It provides maximum brightness, sharpness and color accuracy. So you can visualize your work in the most precise way. And the 50,000 hour-rated LED life means this light will faithfully serve your practice for many long years, while consuming the least amount of energy.
Also, the new MI Series features longer arms that provide a wider 11-foot circle of reach, along with even smoother movement, greater maneuverability, plus an improved mounting system.
- Output rated at 55,000 LUX at 24″ (610mm) distance
- 4,300° K pure white illumination
- CRI (Color Rendering Index) of 97
- Whiter, more color-correct light than halogen exam lights
- Near-zero heat from both light beam and light head housing
- High efficiency with half the electric consumption of standard halogen lights
- Compact head design with smooth arm articulation
- Lower overall maintenance costs due to long-lasting LEDs
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.