MEDICAL ILLUMINATION MI-1000 LED SURGICAL LIGHT
Ideal for larger surgeries and larger surgery rooms, the MI-1000 surgery light offers unsurpassed longevity and flexibility in a package that’s incredibly affordable. The large diameter LED array provides exceptional shadow control – even with just a single light head. Controlling brightness within the illumination field is simple, with our 5-stage dimming (including minimally-invasive mode) control handle.
Also, the new MI Series features longer arms that provide a wider 11-foot circle of reach, along with even smoother movement, greater maneuverability, plus an improved mounting system.
- Output rated at 100,000 LUX
- 4,300° Kelvin pure white illumination
- CRI (Color Rendering Index) of 97
- Superior shadow control
- High efficiency with half the electric consumption of standard halogen lights
- Five-stage dimming and on/off switch controlled from sterilizable handle
- Long-life LEDs, rated at 50,000 hours
- Lower overall maintenance costs
- Near-zero radiated heat
- Wide array of mounts for extreme flexibility
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.