MOBILE INTRAORAL X-RAY – MOBILE INTRASKAN 9992720300-HD
MOBILE INTRAORAL X-RAY – MOBILE INTRASKAN
- One Unit for Multiple Operatories: Make your X-Ray unit work for you by leveraging your investment across many different operatories.
- Easy Installation: No wall mounting or invasive construction work to your office.
- Small Footprint: Compact design allows it to fit in many tight spaces.
- Best in Class Performance: All the same dosage and image quality advantages of Intraskan DC, but now it’s mobile!
- Line Voltage 110V + 10% 60Hz
- Line Current 8 A
- Tube Potential 60 to 70 kVp
- Tube Current 4 to 8 mA
- Exposure Time 0.04-4s
- Min.Inherent Filtration 2.5 mm Al Eqv @ 70 kVp
- Focal Spot 0.4 mm IEC 60336
- Duty Factor 1:15
- Ship Wt (Wall Mt) 100 lbs
- Ship Wt (Mobile) 170 lbs
- Options Remote Timer,Two Stud Plate
- Near zero leakage radiation
- 3 point control - kV, mA & ms
- 50-70 kV range in steps of 1kV
- 4-8 mA range in steps of 1mA
- Perfectly balanced zero-drift scissor arm
- Operator console with APR
- Available in wall mount or mobile
- X-Ray Generator Only (Mobile or Wall Mount)
- 1 Mounted Hand Switch
- 1 Power Cord
- 1 Instruction Manual
- 2-Year Warranty
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.