Tuttnauer EZ9 Fully Automatic Autoclave
With the simplicity of one touch design all your sterilization and drying needs are fulfilled. The Tuttnauer EZ9 fully automatic autoclave will fill, sterilize, exhaust and dry at the touch of a button.
- Closed door active drying system to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying of packs and pouches
- High efficiency air pump circulates hot air after the sterilization cycle for fast drying
- Hepa filter 0.2 µm air filter (replaceable)
- Pre-loaded cycles for: unwrapped instruments, wrapped/packs, glassware and additional drying cycle
- All program parameters can be customized and stored
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles
- Audible and visual cycle interruption alert
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized
- Low water sensor prevents activation of sterilization cycle when there is insufficient water in the chamber or reservoir
- Constant monitoring of temperature and pressure for sterilization
- Power outage recovery system
- Door design prevents steam from coming in contact with control panel
- Optional internal printer documents: date, time, temperature and pressure
- 510k clearance for dental handpieces
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir
- International certifications
- 2 year parts and labor warranty
- Chamber Dimensions: 9" x 18"
- Chamber Volume: 5 Gallons
- Overall dimensions: 21.5"D x 20"W x 14.4"D
- Standard Cassettes Capacity: 2 Full and 2 Half
- Tray Dimensions: 16.3"D x 6.7"W x 0.8"H
- Number of Trays: 3
- Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time: Cold: 27 Min, Hot: 13 Min
- Voltage: 120V
- Power: 1400W
- Autoclave Weight: 95 lbs
Available Options Sold Separately:
- Printer Paper, Chart Recording Paper (PKG/5): 1610406
- Instrument Pouch Racks (2 per box) for all 9" and 10" chambers: AR910
- Instrument Pouch Racks (2 per box) for all 15" chambers: AR920
- Chamber Brite Autoclave Cleaner (1 case/12 boxes of 10 packets each): CB0010
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.