Tuttnauer EZ9Plus - Fully Automatic Autoclave
EZ9Plus, designed to meet the most current sterilization standards ANSI/AAMI ST55, helps practitioners meet today’s challenging workloads and regulatory requirements.
- Newly designed, ergonomically friendly EZGlide door features a sleek modern look and effortless opening and closing
- Innovative EZView Multi-Color Display offers real time cycle information that is easy to read, even from a distance. The EZView displays cycle parameters, temperature, and pressure in the chamber. During a cycle each stage is displayed with an active color wheel and text
- Closed door drying, meaning the door remains closed through the dry cycle to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying. A high efficiency air pump circulates filtered air through the chamber for fast drying. 0.2µ HEPA filter (replaceable)
- Comprehensive 2 year parts & labor warranty and 10 year chamber warranty
- 9" diameter X 19.8" deep chamber and flexible loading options. The exceptionally deep 19.8" chamber works in a variety of loading options to suit any office: Use the 3 full sized trays for packs/pouches
- Use the tray rack (included) to accommodate 2 full plus 2 half sized cassettes...no additional cassette rack to buy!
- Use the optional Tuttnauer pouch rack (model AR910) to encourage proper loading
- Front or top water fill options: accessible EZFill front or top water fill option to enable easier filling of the reservoir
- USB Port enables users to easily transfer cycle data via a flash drive to a PC
- Network Port allows for connection to a local network to provide remote monitoring of the system when used with optional RPCR Software. Network port is located in the rear of the unit
- Dynamic Air Removal Technology to effectively remove air from the chamber
- Designed to meet the most current sterilization standards ANSI/AAMI ST5
- Optional printer documents a detailed history of each cycle
- Chamber Dimensions: 9" x 19.8
- Volume: 5.2 Gallons
- Overall Dimensions: 24.8"D x 19.1"W x 15.1"H
- Standard Cassette Capacity: 2 Full & 2 Half (loaded vertically)
- Tray Dimensions: 16.3"D x 6.7" x 0.6"H
- No. of Trays: 3
- Voltage:120V /50/60Hz
- Power: 1400 Watts/12 Amps
- Shipping Weight: 104 lbs
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.