PHS Chiropractic Aluma Elite Basic Treatment Table A4327
Custom build your aluminum treatment table to meet your specific needs. The dependable Aluma Elite Basic Treatment Table is the perfect centerpiece for each therapy or rehab facility. The extraordinary load capacity of 650lbs. and the welded aluminum frame make the Aluma Elite Basic Treatment Table the perfect table for your office, clinic, gym, or facility. Each table comes standard with welded aluminum frame, H-brace construction, comfortable 2” high density foam cushion, and softly rounded corners. Make it your own by adding length or width, laminate shelves or a cabinet that can be mounted on either end. Patient-friendly customizations include a nose hole and 70° manual lift back.
- Sizes Available:
- A4327-2772 (27"W x 72"L x 31"H)
- A4327-3072 (30"W x 72"L x 31"H)
- A4327-2778) 27"W x 78"L x 31"H)
- A4327-3078 (30"W x 78"L x 31"H)
- Load Capacity: 650 lbs.
- Welded aluminum frame
- H-brace construction
- 2" High density foam cushion
- Rounded corners
- Tough powder coat finish
- Lift Back Cushion with 70° of tilt and 6-position manual elevation (A4327LB)
- Shelf (AEB-BS)
- Shelf plus Open Cabinet (AEB-SC)
- Shelf plus Cabinet with (2) Drawers and Wire Pull Handles (AEB-SCD)
- Nose Hole in Cushions (AEB-NH)
Custom Branding Options:
- Logo Slip Cover 27"W (available on lift back cushion only) (A4451-27)
- Logo Slip Cover 30"W (available on lift back cushion only) (A4451)
- Deboss Logo (LOGO DB, DEBPLT12)
- Color Edge Print Logo (LOGO CP)
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.