PHS Chiropractic - Doc Decompression Table - Tower Version
E9022 - Tower Version (120V) Table: 30”W x 77”L x 21”H Tower: 27.5”W x 25”D x 72”H Overall: 36”W x 144”L x 21”H
E9015 - Tower Version (230V) Table: 30”W x 77”L x 21”H Tower: 27.5”W x 25”D x 72”H Overall: 36”W x 144”L x 21”H
The DOC Decompression Table takes your chiropractic practice to the next level with its unique design and impressive list of standard features. The state-of-the-art digital command center controls specific vertebral targeting, including axial rotation and lateral flexion; correctly positions patients in antalgic posture; offers separate lumbar and cervical decompression programming; and delivers continuous readout and graphing of treatment protocols. The digital command center also controls table elevation and rear flexion, all at the push of a button. Patients may be treated in supine or prone positions and from various angles.
How Is Spinal Decompression Different From Traction?
Regular traction stretches your spine and muscles simultaneously. But if you only stretch the spine, your body naturally “braces” for the next stretch, limiting the effectivness of the treatment. The “overall stretching” commonly used in traction can also trigger painful muscle spasms.
Decompression therapy is different from conventional spinal traction because it alternates between stretching and relaxation.2,3 The relaxation stages trick your body into staying relaxed and therefore maximizes the load and the effectiveness of the treatment. Decompression tables should also allow your doctor or therapist to target your treatment area in three different dimensions. This allows practitioners to target their treatment by isolating specific spinal discs, compared to traction, which often just “stretches” the entire spine.1 Your health care provider should also be able to completely customize your decompression treatment by changing the amount of stretch (load); the number of stretch/relax stages; the time it takes to reach each peak stretch/relax stage; and many other settings. These options allow them to personalize the session for your age, weight and condition and to adjust your treatments as they track your results.
- Lifting Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Electric Elevation Range: 21-29"
- Lateral Flexion Positioning and Axial Rotation
- Cervical capture headpiece
- Traction belting system enhances retstraint for optimal decompression
- User-defined treatment hold and relax times
- Real-time digital treatment tracking
- Speed control
- Pre-programmed lumbar and cervical decompression protocols
- Digital (DOC) Command Center, which includes:
- Specific vertebral targeting
- Separate lumbar and cervical decompression programming
- Continuous readout and graphing of treatment parameters
- Interactive color display
- Reference Library - including patient setup and training materials
- E46500 - Elevation Foot Pedal
- E46510 - P-A Flexion Foot Pedal
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.