Pivotal Health TradeFlex - E9017 Manual Flexion Table
Prices listed for US customers only and that all international customers need to contact our authorized distributors partners to obtain quotes.
The newly engineered TradeFlex Manual Flexion table is a workhorse, giving you and your patients a wide variety of options, from drops and headpieces to height, elevation and even long-axis distraction. You will appreciate the electric tension controls and removable flexion control t-bar that will allow you to move freely around the table. Your patients will benefit from the ability to perform figure-8 range of motion traction, a smooth range of 15° of lateral flexion and a flexion depth of 15° to accommodate almost any angle of drive.
The TradeFlex Manual Flexion table also offers versatilty that will save you time and money, allowing for optimum correction of spinal subluxations or disc problems yet still functioning as an exam, adjusting or therapy table. Or examine another option: The TradeFlex Electric Flexion table offers the same great features with the added benefits of variable flexion speed and a treatment timer.
Tradeflex Series High End Head Piece
- E9017 - TradeFlex Manual Flexion Table - 120V
- E9217 - TradeFlex Manual Flexion Table - 240V
- Stationary table height is 20"
- P/A Flexion 15°
- Rear lateral flexion is 15°
- Electric spring tension
- 10" Ankle extension
- Breakaway abdominal
- 22" Wide comfort cushions
- Tilting headpiece with adjustable face cushions
- Black base
- Short T bar and SST strap
- Paper roller and cutter
- Lifting capacity: 350 lbs.
- Overall dimensions: 73”L x 28”W x 20”H
- Extended maximum length with ankle extension: 83"L
- Cushion width: 22"W
- Rated voltage: 120V/240V
- Rated frequency: 60Hz
- E4401 - Tilt, Forward Drop, Toggle Drop, Adjustable Face Cushions
- E4408 - Tilt, Elevation, Adjustable Face Cushions
- E4409 - Tilt, Cervical Distraction, Adjustable Face Cushions
- E4410 - Tilt, Elevation, Forward Drop, Toggle Drop, Adjustable Face Cushions
- E4411 - Tilt, Elevation, Forward Drop, Toggle Drop, Cervical Distraction, Adjustable Cushions
- E4423 - Lateral Flexion (14°) - Available on all headpiece options
- E4412 - Thoracic Manual Drop
- E4413 - Lumbar Manual Drop
- E4414 - Pelvic Manual Drop
Height & Elevation Options:
- E4802 - Extended stationary height beyond 26" (per inch) (Stationary table height is 20" - Adding height is no extra charge up to 26")
- E9017-L - Elevation - 21-29" with single foot pedal
- 95284 - Dual foot pedal for elevation
Long Axis Distraction Options:
- E4415 - Long axis distraction - 120V
- E4416 - Long axis distraction - 240V
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.