Pivotal Health Trademark Adjusting Table
Prices listed for US customers only and that all international customers need to contact our authorized distributors partners to obtain quotes.
The Trademark Adjusting table is engineered for excellence and designed as an affordable choice for a growing practice or as a starter table. Quality options include all three drops (thoracic and lumbar in a single chest cushion, as well as pelvic), height, elevation and a variety of headpieces.
- ES9012 - E9012 TradeMark Adjusting Table - 120V
- ES9212 - E9012 TradeMark Adjusting Table - 240V
- Stationary table height is 19"
- Adjustable face cushion and tilting headpiece
- 8" Ankle extension with elevation
- Breakaway and elevating abdominal cushion
- 22" Wide comfort custions
- Long, ergonomic armpads
- Steel base
- Paper roll holder and cutter
- ADA Compliant
- Lifting capacity: 350 lbs.
- Overall dimensions: 65”L x 28”W x 19”H
- Extended maximum length with ankle extension: 73"L
- Cushion width: 22"W
- Rated voltage: 120V/240V
- Rated frequency: 60Hz
- E4401 - Tilt, Forward Drop, Toggle Drop, Adjustable Face Cushions
- E4408 - Tilt, Elevation, Adjustable Face Cushions
- E4409 - Tilt, Cervical Distraction, Adjustable Face Cushions
- E4410 - Tilt, Elevation, Forward Drop, Toggle Drop, Adjustable Face Cushions
- E4411 - Tilt, Elevation, Forward Drop, Toggle Drop, Cervical Distraction, Adjustable Cushions
- E4423 - Lateral Flexion (14°) - Available on all headpiece options
- E4412 - Thoracic Manual Drop
- E4413 - Lumbar Manual Drop
- E4414 - Pelvic Manual Drop
Height & Elevation Options:
- E4802 - Extended Stationary Height Beyond 26" (Per Inch)
- E9012-L - Elevation 20-28" with Single Foot Pedal
- 95284 - Dual Foot Pedal Elevation
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.