PORTABLE Laser System AP2-PT-500-S
Apollo Portable Laser Unit
Move easily from room to room or out in the field with the Apollo Portable Laser Unit. Designed for use by chiropractors, physical therapists, physicians, dentists and veterinarians, our portable unit weighs only 2.3 pounds but delivers powerful results: With a single overnight charge, you can perform up to 60 to 70 treatments. This portable unit also features a user-friendly LCD display with probe status and treatment times (ranging from 10 seconds to 2 minutes), built-in safety and fault detection software and a built-in power test to assess probe output.
Cold laser therapy is a modality that has continued to grow in use over the past decade. Low-level laser technology safely penetrates 2 to 3 inches into the skin to effectively stimulate regeneration of damaged cells and tissues, which brings about more rapid healing and reduces pain. Patients typically receive a series of treatments for conditions, including back and neck pain; sprains and strains; muscular pain; bursitis, tennis elbow, tendonitis and plantar fasciitis; headaches and facial pain; joint problems; inflammation; and post-surgical pain relief.
Every Apollo Laser System also includes 90 days of free support from Dr. Curtis Turchin, MA, DC, a world-renowned speaker, educator and author with nearly 30 years’ experience in using laser therapy to treat acute and chronic pain.
Portable (AP2-PT): Convenient for when wall power is not available, the Apollo Portable Laser unit is equipped with a rechargeable NiMH battery that provides enough power to operate the unit unplugged for approximately 60 treatment minutes (varies depending on probe wattage). An extra battery and stand-alone charger are provided for keeping alternate batteries charged offline. The standalone charger will charge a depleted battery within 18 hours. The Control Unit itself has a charging mode for charging the installed battery overnight.
- Dimensions: 5”W x 9”D x 2.5"H
- Portable control unit with choice of probe
- Heavy-duty construction for office and clinic environments
- Weighing only 2.3 pounds, the Apollo laser is the lightest, most powerful portable laser you can buy
- Custom carrying case allows for easy travel to and from office and out in the field
- User replaceable battery
- Accessories included:
- Travel Bag
- 18V DC Adapter
- Operation Manual
- 2 Pair of Laser Safety Goggles
- 1 Probe Cable
- Laser Tutorial DVD
- Light & Laser Therapy: Clinical Procedures Book
- 50 Patient Brochures
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.