Ray Foster AG03 High Speed Grinder AG03
For 60 years Foster High Speed Alloy Grinders have been providing precise, efficient, and reliable service worldwide. Rugged and comfortable to use, the Foster Alloy Grinder is a proven time saver when it comes to tasks like sprue separating, or finishing and polishing chrome alloy framework. All models feature a fully adjustable safety shield and light assembly, adjustable working height, and large work area for operator comfort. Each machine is equipped with a precision high-speed automatic spindle, which permits the changing of tools without stopping the motor.
- 10,000 and 24,000 RPM belt controlled speeds
- Heavy duty, 1/4 HP capacitor start motor in a totally enclosed housing
- 2.5 suction port for connection to dust collector system
- Power output connection for automatic shutoff of dust collector
- Optional variable speed control
- 10.25"w x 11.75"l x 11"h
- Motor is UL-recognized and CSA-certified for electrical safety
- New compact design
- Width 10.25", Length 11.75", Height 11"
- 115 volt 50/60 Hz standard
- 230 volt 50/60 Hz optional for export
- Net weight 29 lbs., shipping weight 33 lbs
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.