Ray Foster CDC1 Cyclone Dust Collector (CDC1)
The Ray Foster Cyclone Dust Collector is a powerful and efficient dust collector for use in the dental laboratory. Designed for trouble-free performance and heavy duty operation. Quiet, portable and compact, makes it ideal for under the counter operation.
- Very quiet 59db noise level.
- One HP motor, 112 cubic feet per minute (CFM) suction power
- Easy to change, economical disposable paper primary filter. Retains 3 micron and larger particles
- Permanent cloth secondary filter for retention of the finest dust particles.
- Shipped complete with (1) 6' x 2-1/2" ID hose and (4) extra disposable paper dust bags.
- Available with optional foot switch or variable speed remote control box.
- Uses 1 1/2, 2 1/2 or 3 ID hose for adaptability to nearly every dust collection device.
- Unit size 12" x 12" x 16.5" high
- 35 lbs. net weight, 42 lbs. shipping weight
- 115 volt standard/230 volt, 50/60 Hz optional for export
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.