Refurbished Hill-Rom TotalCare P1840 Bariatric Plus Hospital Bed
Hill-Rom TotalCare P1840 Bariatric Plus Hospital Bed - Refurbished
TotalCare Bariatric Plus Therapy System combines all the features from the TotalCare Bed System, along with additional benefits to assist in managing the needs of plus sized patients.
- Pulmonary therapies including Continuous Lateral Rotation Therapy (CLRT) and Percussion/Vibration (P&V) therapy
- Upright FullChair™ position with dependent leg positioning for “up in chair”
- Seat and foot deflate provides a lower bed height for safer, easier exit
- Option of side or chair patient egress
- Safe Working Load 250 kg
- Maximum patient weight 227 kg
- Bed height
- low position 48.2 to 54.6* cm
- high position 94.0 to 124.5 cm
- Sleep deck
- width 102 cm
- length 182.7 to 213.4 cm
- Sleep surface thickness
- Foam 24.1 cm
- Air 27.9 cm
- Air with Pulmonary 27.9 cm
- Bed width 102 to 106.6 cm
- Bed length 206.8 to 237.3 cm
- Bed angles
- head section 0° to 65°
- knee section 0° to 20°
- Reverse Trendelenburg/ Trendelenburg -15° to +15°
- Chair position
- head 50° to 65°
- seat 0° to 20°
- foot 0° to 10°
- thigh 10°
- Egress position
- head 65° to 75°
- seat 0° to 10°
- foot 70° to 85°
- thigh 10°
- standard** 15.2 cm
- optional 12.7 cm
- Standard scale system***
- accuracy 1% of patient
- capacity 227 kg
- Weigh scale OIML Class 3 Scale
- Patient controls
- siderail and pendant
- Caregiver controls integrated siderail
- Product numbers
- Foam TCB-155 Low
- Air Loss TCB-655
- Low Air Loss with Pulmonary TCB-765.
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.