Refurbished Stryker S3 Medical Surgical Bed
Safe. Simple. Secure.
The acceptable number of adverse events in your facility is zero. With the right technologies and processes in place, potential adverse events often can be predicted and prevented. Our commitment to prevention includes both patients and caregivers. Our exclusive BackSmart design makes tasks safer and easier. Controls are more accessible. Bending and pulling motions are minimized. Exclusive, two position siderails and StayPut technology help to reduce the risk of stress injuries. All S3 beds are part of the our Connected Hospital which can link via wire or wirelessly to your hospital’s choice of information systems.
- Centrally-located brake pedal
- 4-wheel, steel brake with swivel lock system
- 6” (15 cm) casters • One-touch 30-degree head of bed angle and lock
- One-hand, intermediate siderails
- StayPut bed frame design
- Open architecture – flat litter deck
- Fowler angle gauge
- Four IV pole and traction equipment socks
- Four foley bag hooks
- Steer control
- Integrated pump holder
- Foot prop rod
- Downward motion interrupt
- CPR release and removable headboard
- Dual pedestal lift design
- Three-sided bed motion controls
- One-button cardiac chair position
- Foot end lock-out controls
- Foot end digital trend. and fowler angle display
- Trend./reverse trend. controls
- Neutral accent panels
- Night light
- iBed upgradable
- DC motor
- Model number 3005S3
- Overall length 95” (241.3 cm)
- Overall width
- Siderails Up 41.5” (105.4 cm)
- Siderails Down 39.5” (100.3 cm)
- Weight capacity 500 lb. (227 kg)
- Height range (to little top)
- High 30” (76.2 cm)
- Low (standard with 6” casters) 16” (40.6 cm)
- Litter positioning
- Backrest 0°-60°
- Knee gatch 0°-40°
- Trend./reverse trend. +12°/-10°
- Patient surface 35” x 84” (89 x 213 cm)
- Caster diameter 6” (15 cm)
- Agency approvals C-US UL
- Volts 120 VAC
- Ampere rating 8 A
- Current leakage < 100 microamperes
- Frequency 60 Hz
- Hospital grade plug Yes
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.