Patriot Electric Hospital Bed W/ Mattress & Rails
Patriot Full-Electric/Low Homecare Bed
Introducing the new Patriot Full-Electric Homecare Bed with a GRID SLEEP SURFACE!
• Total assembled bed weighs only 178 pounds (bed and motor).
• Powerful DC motor for effortless height adjustment.
• Hi-Lo motor comes pre-installed on foot section for easy set-up and disassembly.
• All functions fully-integrated into convenient handheld pendant.
• Welded motor-guard protects motor and universal joint from damage during shipment and deliveries.
• Available with Fiberboard Decorative Walnut Bed-ends or High-impact Plastic Bed-ends.
• Designed to meet the requirements of applicable HCPCS codes.
• Maximum patient weight 350 lbs.
• 450 lb evenly distributed total weight capacity including patient, mattress, rails, and accessories.
• Height Adjustment: Casters in Low Position: Min. 9.5", Max. 20" (at deck level) Casters in Standard Position: Min. 13", Max. 23.5" (at deck level)
• Overall Bed Size: 87" L x 36" W.
• Lift Range: Head - 60˚, Knee - 30˚.
• No external pinch points!
• Slots in frame to ensure proper rail placement.
• Locking pins secure bed ends to sleep deck. Attached lanyards prevent loss while moving or storing.
• Only homecare bed to offer a 4-inch extension kit that can extend either the head, foot, or both head and foot decking. Bed length will be 84" with one kit, 88" with 2 kits.
• The only homecare bed to offer optional corner mattress retainers . Grid Deck offers the following advantages:
• Much stronger frame.
• Better mattress support.
• No spring sag or bottoming out with heavier patients.
• Easier to clean.
• No connecting links or springs to lose.
Two year warranty for defects in workmanship and materials of mechanical components, frame, and electronics.
Bed shipped in three cartons: 1. Foot section and motor. 2. Head section and Hi/Lo rod. 3. Bed end set.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.