Patriot Electric Hospital Bed W/ Mattress & Rails
Patriot Full-Electric/Low Homecare Bed
Introducing the new Patriot Full-Electric Homecare Bed with a GRID SLEEP SURFACE!
• Total assembled bed weighs only 178 pounds (bed and motor).
• Powerful DC motor for effortless height adjustment.
• Hi-Lo motor comes pre-installed on foot section for easy set-up and disassembly.
• All functions fully-integrated into convenient handheld pendant.
• Welded motor-guard protects motor and universal joint from damage during shipment and deliveries.
• Available with Fiberboard Decorative Walnut Bed-ends or High-impact Plastic Bed-ends.
• Designed to meet the requirements of applicable HCPCS codes.
• Maximum patient weight 350 lbs.
• 450 lb evenly distributed total weight capacity including patient, mattress, rails, and accessories.
• Height Adjustment: Casters in Low Position: Min. 9.5", Max. 20" (at deck level) Casters in Standard Position: Min. 13", Max. 23.5" (at deck level)
• Overall Bed Size: 87" L x 36" W.
• Lift Range: Head - 60˚, Knee - 30˚.
• No external pinch points!
• Slots in frame to ensure proper rail placement.
• Locking pins secure bed ends to sleep deck. Attached lanyards prevent loss while moving or storing.
• Only homecare bed to offer a 4-inch extension kit that can extend either the head, foot, or both head and foot decking. Bed length will be 84" with one kit, 88" with 2 kits.
• The only homecare bed to offer optional corner mattress retainers . Grid Deck offers the following advantages:
• Much stronger frame.
• Better mattress support.
• No spring sag or bottoming out with heavier patients.
• Easier to clean.
• No connecting links or springs to lose.
Two year warranty for defects in workmanship and materials of mechanical components, frame, and electronics.
Bed shipped in three cartons: 1. Foot section and motor. 2. Head section and Hi/Lo rod. 3. Bed end set.
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.