SSCOR QUICKDRAW® ALKALINE BATTERY POWERED 2403
- Lightweight, portable suction device
- Fits in airway or first in bag
- Powered by Alkaline Batteries that do not require a charger
- Use off-the-shelf batteries to power the Quickdraw
- UCLA Center For Pre-hospital Care Suction Study detailing the suction efficiency of the Quickdraw
- Vacuum setting >500mmHg or approximately 80 - 100mmhg
- Clearly labeled battery condition indicator
- 1 year warranty
- CE Marked
- IPX4 rating for protection against ingress of fluids
- Use as a handheld or traditional suction device with tubing, tips and catheters
Performance: Maximum negative pressure >500mmHg; Low negative pressure setting approximately 80 - 100mmHg
Dimensions: 10.5” L x 4.5” H x 4.35” W - 27cm L x 11cm H x 11cm W
Weight: 2.6 lbs or 1.18 kg
Battery: Alkaline Battery Pack 180 minutes run time at full capacity - Alkaline Battery Holder (10x’AAA’) 60-100 minutes run time with fresh ‘AAA’ alkaline batteries
Collection Canister: 300 cc/ml capacity: 99.98% bacterial effective filter
STANDARD ITEMS INCLUDED WITH PRODUCT:
Alkaline Battery Pack, one ‘AAA’ battery holder, canister with 1m patient tube, Hi-D® suction tip and Quickstart Guide.
ETL listed, conforms to ISO 10079-1 UL 60601-1, IEC 60601-1, EN 60601-1-2, CSA C22.2, No. 601.1 - M90, IPX4 per IEC 60529.
REFERENCE / MODEL NUMBER:
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.