SSCOR VX-2, FLATBACK 2310V
- Fully adjustable regulator and gauge, enabling the user to adjust negative pressure to any point between <50mmHg to >525mmHg to perform a full range of suction procedures
- Well protected yet easily accessible suction canister
- IPX4 rated for resistance to ingress of fluids
- Internal battery care system with external indicators
- Ramps up incoming voltage to fully charge the battery
- Provides a float charge when the battery is fully charged to avoid over-charging
- Disconnects a depleted battery to avoid destructive deep discharge
- LED indicators on the front panel show battery condition
- Sealed lead acid battery makes replacing the battery affordable
- The SSCOR VX-2 Flat Back is not recommended for hospital use
NOTE: If you purchase a SSCOR VX-2 without the charging/retention bracket you cannot retrofit the device to accommodate the bracket at a later date.
Performance: Clinical Airflow Rating > 30lpm Variable Regulator and Gauge provides negative pressure readings between < 50mmHg to > 525mmHg.
Battery Run Time: 45 minutes (+/- 10%) when fully charged at full capacity
Battery Condition Indicators: LED indicators show battery level of charge
Internal Battery Charger: Charges the battery from AC or DC power source. Charges the internal sealed lead acid battery and disconnects a depleted battery to avoid a deep discharge. LED's indicate charging status and remaining run time on internal battery.
Dimensions: 17” L x 9” H x 5.25” W (43.2cm L x 22.9cm H x 13.3cm W)
Weight: 8.6 lbs. or 3.9 kg
Ingress Protection: IPX4
STANDARD ITEMS INCLUDED WITH PRODUCT:
DC Cable, AC/DC Converter, canister, 2m patient tube, Hi-D® suction tip
and Quickstart Guide.
ETL listed, conforms to UL 60601-1, IEC 60601-1, EN 60601-1-2, CSA C22.2 No. 601.1 - M90, IPX4 per IEC 60529.
REFERENCE / MODEL NUMBER:
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.