Tech West Evacuation System Cleaner
The amount of waste residue (Biofilm/plaque) slogging down your evacuation system depends on the age of your facility, water supply pH, chemical cleaner in use, and how much/often it was used. The Restore Protocol will release the Biofilm/plaque material from the inside of your lines/pipes. Tech West's Microbial Formula digests organic matter and solids which GUARANTEES TO MAINTAIN SUCTION PERFORMANCE and “ELIMINATE” Daily Trap Hand Cleaning. 100% All Natural & Biodegradable. Non-Foaming & SAFE for humans, animals, plants and pipes. EcoStar-eVac Cleaner comes in two different sizes and the initial amount used to restore the system depends on the age of the system. Detailed instructions are available upon request. It is recommended that EcoStar-eVac Cleaner be used to maintain your system once it is initially cleaned. This will insure cleanliness and long life of the system.
Note: It is recommended to use 4 oz / chair per month
- ESC-16 EcoStar-eVac Cleaner 16 oz
- ESC-32 EcoStar-eVac Cleaner 32 oz
- ESC-KIT EcoStar HVE & Si Dispenser 16 oz
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.