Tech West Large Facility AIR Compressor ACL10S2 - ACL10S5
TECH WEST LARGE FACILITY COMPRESSORS HAVE A FULL 2 YEAR WARRANTY Exceeds NFPA 99C Guidelines
Large facility air compressor
Tech West large facility air compressors lead the industry in design, quality and performance providing clean, oil free, dry air to the dental office. Compressors have energy efficient motors, totally enclosed OSHA approved fan guard, magnetic motor starters with overload protection, discharge air coalescing filters and regulator. The large facility compressors come with refrigerant air dryers. All compressors are wired for 24V remote switching and are ready for installation. Tech West will provide technical assistance with plumbing and electrical needs upon request.
- Dryer bypass valves.
- Finned cylinder and cylinder heads
- Drive pulleys.
- Special designed flywheel supplies high volume airflow.
- All compressors are wired for low voltage.
- Crankcase lubrication leve indicator.
- All compressor tanks are epoxy coated on the inside to meet ASME standards
- Provides uninterrupted service during compressor maintenance.
- Provides even heat dissipation of the heads.
- Dynamically balanced to maximize smooth running conditions
- Cools cylinders and heads.
- Allows use of 24V remote switching
- Easy to see the amount and condition of the oil.
- To prevent rust and corrosion damage to the tanks.
TOTALLY ENCLOSED, OSHA APPROVED, BELT GUARD
• ASME AIR RECEIVER
• LARGE AIR COOLED AFTER COOLERS
• LARGE AIR INLET FILTERS AND SILENCERS
• ENERGY EFFICIENT MOTORS
• MAGNETIC MOTOR STARTERS WITH OVERLOAD PROTECTION
• PRESSURE SWITCH OPERATED AUTOMATIC START AND STOP CONTROLS
• DISCHARGE AIR, COALESCING FILTER
• REFRIGERATED DRYERS
• ALL UNITS COME READY TO INSTALL
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.