The VersaCare® bed combines ergonomic design with state-ofthe-art engineering to deliver a powerful user experience. Of special note is the VersaCare system’s Bed Exit feature with audible alarm. When used in conjunction with a falls protocol, the Bed Exit System can help reduce patient falls related to unsupervised bed egress. By providing caregivers with optimal low bed height and full technology capabilities, the VersaCare bed frees them from physically demanding labor, empowers them to focus on helping patients heal, and helps them accomplish protocol compliance.
- Low Position Height: 18".
- High Position Height: 37".
- Surface Length:
- Extended: 86".
- Retracted: 75".
- Sleep Surface Width: 35.5".
- Side Rails Width:
- When Stowed: 37".
- When Up: 40".
- Overall Length:
- Extended: 94.5".
- Retracted: 82.5".
- Caster Diameter: 5".
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
- Dimensions: 84" x 35.5" x 8".
- Therapeutic Patient Weight Limit: 500 lbs.
- Weight: 45 lbs
- Flammability: Boston IX-11, CAL 129, 16CFR1633, 16CFR1632, CAN/CGSB 4.2#27.7.
- Air Supply:
- Length: 13.75".
- Width: 14.5".
- Height: 8.5".
- Weight: 30 lbs.
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.