TPC Advance Cam Corded Direct USB Camera System AIC5899/899
TPC Advance Cam Intraoral Corded Direct USB Camera System, Model AIC5899
TPC 2 year Warranty, Lifetime Phone Support
Imager - Sony 1/4" CCD
Resolution - 640 x 480
Frame Rate - 30 fps MAX
Capture Interface - TWAIN
Light Source - 6 White LEDs
PC Connection - USB 2.0 Port
Power - USB 5V DC
Intel Pentium 4 1.5 GHZ or Higher
512 MB RAM or higher
Windows XP or higher
USB 2.0 port
* Fixed focus lens (pin hole) allows the user to concentrate on the patient and not on focusing
* Lightweight handpiece is extremely easy to maneuver
* Simple touch on handpiece button will capture and save the image
* Non- inverted image allows for immediate and simple analysis
* Over 1,000 images may be stored in SD memory card
* 112 images may be stored in standard docking station
* Quick-disconnect camera module- lightweight, easy to transport
* Small, compact components ensure the ease of portability between operatories
* Built-in docking station reduces number of components transported in multi-operatory settings
* Compact, built-in docking station can easily be installed into any existing dental unit
* Three Viewing Modes: Live, Freeze and Quad Split Screen. Can be connected to USB port or LCD/TV monitor. Displaying and saving images in computer or onto SD memory card. Images may be printed, stored, or forwarded electronically
* Easily move from single to quadrant, full-arch or full-face views
* USB, S-video, Composite Video (RCA), or VGA connection capabilities. The AdvanceCam integrates into your practice with or without a computer
* Wireless transmitter allows user to share camera between operatories without connecting to docking station. Four channels available for wireless operation
* Wireless remote control enables user to Zoom, Delete, Capture, and access memory
* SD memory card device can upgrade any existing analog camera to save images and print out
AIC5111 - Camera Mounted LCD Display 2.5’’
AIC500 - AdvanceCAM Barriers, 500/Box
AIC930 - AdvanceCAM Camera Holder
AIC928-USB - AdvanceCAM USB Camera Cable
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.