TPC Advance Power Light 100 Halogen Curing Light PL-100
- PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Power Light 100 Curing Light
- 8mm x 60 Degree Curing Tip
- Protective Eye-Shield
- 1 Year Warranty (bulb excluded)
- Output light intensity: 500-600 m W/cm²
- Output wavelength range: 400-500 nm
- Preset curing times from 10 to 60 seconds or continuous cure
- LCD digital display
- Maintains constant light output and curing strength
- 8 mm light guide, protective eye shield and instruction manual included
- Powerful 75 Watt bulb
- Ultra quiet fan
- Shipping weight: 7 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 12”L x 9”W x 6”H / 7 lbs.
- P101 - 13mm straight curing tip for large facial surface
- P102 - 13mm x 80 degree curing tip for posterior occlusal curing
- P103 - 8mm x 60 degree curing tip for general curing
- P106 - 3mm x 90 degree curing tip for layer curing of posterior restoration
- P201 – Replacement bulb, 12V, 75W
- P203 – Protective eye shield for Power Light 100
- L0005 – Blue light filter + heat absorber (set)
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.