TPC Dental EMC - 900 eTornado Electric Motor System
Easy to install and integrate with any dental unit.
e Tornado Electric Motor System - Counter top EMC-900
eTornado Electric Motor Features:
- Fiber Optic Brushless Electric Motor
- Two programmable settings for each mode
- Push Button control for easy operation
- Light weight, compact - ergonimical design
- Counter top system is easy to install and integrate
- Universal e-type connector compatable with most
- Speed range from 100 - 200,000 rpm
- 2 General / Basic Endo Modes
- e-type attachment / coupling
- Manual reverse
- Unit Dimentions 4.5"W X 5.25" D X 2.5"H
- Motor weight: 87 grams
- Motor Length: 50mm
- Input Voltage: 100 - 240 Vac
- Output Voltage: 30Vac
Package includes the following:
- e Tornado Electric Motor System - Counter top
- Power Pack
- HP Tubing
- E600 Electric Motor up to 40,000 rpm
- EMA150-FG 1:5 Friction Grip Attachment $1,160
- EMA110-CA 1:1 Contra Angle Attachment $1,060
- EMP30 Power Supply 30Vac, 4A for control box $140.00
Shipping Dimensions: 11" x 11" x 5" / 5 lbs
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.