VECTOR USA- ULTRASONIC SCALER LIL BEAVER 25K & 30K
The Lil Beaver UltraSonic Scaler easily and effectively removes stubborn calculus and stains both supragingivally and subgingivally leaving crown and root surfaces clean and smooth. Designed for use in prophlaxis periodontia treatments and other areas of operative dentistry. The unit operates with a fine warm water spray that requires little physical exertion.All aluminum housing for improved durability. No more plastic to stain, crack or break.
Accepts 25K & 30K Inserts
Contains: Power Cord, 2 Position Turbo Boost Foot Pedal, 1/4" Water Line with quick disconnect, vertical mount stand, handpiece holder mount and autoclavable handpiece sheath. Available in High-Tech Black or Ultra White.
1 Year Warranty
Buy 1 Unit get 2 inserts free.
Mix and Match From: BB-IF10-25/ 30k (Standard) BB-IF1000-25/ 30k (Triple Bend) BB-IF100-25/ 30k (Slim-Jim Thin Design)
UltraSonic Scaler Lil Beaver 25K & 30k- Vector USA
- The Lil Beaver Elite UltraSonic Scaler easily and effectively removes stubborn calculus and stains both supragingivally and subgingivally leaving crown and root surfaces clean and smooth.
- Designed for use in prophlaxis periodontia treatments and other areas of operative dentistry.
- The unit operates with a fine warm water spray that requires little physical exertion.
- All aluminum housing for improved durability.
- No more plastic to stain, crack or break.
2 Position Foot Pedal
- The two position foot pedal makes it easy to bump up the power when hitting heavier calculus.
- Press lightly for regular dial power and press firmly for TURBO!
- Heavy calculus watch out!!
- No fumbeling around for second switches or extra buttons on the control panel - its quick easy added power!
Accepts 25k or 30k Inserts
- Any Magnetostrictive or "Cavitron™" style insert will work in this unit.
- This means if you have a Cavitron™ Bobcat (25K) in one op and a Lil'Beaver or new scaler in your other op both style inserts will function in your Lil'Beaver.
- Yes! - Any brand, Any manufacturer magnetostrictive tip, 25K or 30K will work no problem!
- Cavitron is a registered trademark of Denstply - Vector R&D is in no way associated with DENTSPLY.
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.